domingo, 16 de junio de 2013

The Beatles

My favorite group are The Beatles. They were a group of the 60s made up by Ringo StarrJohn LennonPaul McCartney and George Harrison

The-Beatles-wallpapers-3.jpg
George Harrison, John Lennon, Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney

1345925023_855688_1346265053_portadilla_normal.jpg
George Harrison, Paul McCartney, John Lennon and Ringo Starr

My “fanaticism” for The Beatles began in the summer of 2011 when my sister recommended me a book called The Lonely Hearts Club.

The lonely hearts club.jpg

In the book the main character (like her parents) was a big fan of The Beatles. In each chapter she mentions a Beatles' song and I had curiosity for knowing how their songs were and I decided look for them in YouTube. After that The Beatles became my favorite group.

But before this I already knew perfectly one of their songs called “Hello Goodbye” (it was written by Paul McCartney in 1967) because my sister had to learn it for an end of year concert and she was singing it all the time and, finally, I learnt it.
To my disappointment I will never be able to go to one of their concerts because they separated in 1970 before I was born and two of them are dead.

George Harrison and John Lennon
George Harrison and John Lennon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario